Everyone meet here when they run out of quest.
Edward Prince Fights he’s character to battle in Neverwinter.
Download Neverwinter join us in a guild by applying PSL Mail!
Aug 15, 2020 12:00 PM – 2:30 PM (CT)
- Flee the labyrinth of words and stone – South of Labyrinth Wayshrine
- In crumbled keep where shadow creeps – Northwest of’ Labyrinth Wayshrine
- Breath of fresh air for Marbruk’s mages – Mages Guild in Marbruk
- Find an eclectic outskirt by the sea – West of Woodhearth Wayshrine
- Where moor becomes moat – Southeast of Woodhearth Wayshrine
- Stay dry where the Wooded Eye wards – South of Serpents Grotto wayshrine
- No longer entrenched – West of Moonhenge Wayshrine
- Unheeded by Wood Orc lookouts – Southwest of Falinesti Wayshrine
- Unheeded by Wood Orc lookouts – Southwest of Falinesti WayshrineIn Gurzag’s Supplies – Inside Gurzag’s Mine (mini dungeon)
- Halls ruined further by blue-skin brutes – Inside Carac Dena (mini dungeon.
- Under root, but hidden high – In Dungeon: The Underroot
- Batted around in the purring lair – Inside Harridan’s Lair (mini dungeon) in Dungeon: Harridan’s Lair
- Mined up in a barrow – West of Moonhenge Wayshrine in Dungeon: Barrow Trench
- Outside the Harbinger’s chamber – South of Serpent’s Grotto Wayshrine in Dungeon: Rulanyil’s Fall
Aug 9, 2020 9:30 PM – 10:30 PM
Western Falkreath is the western region in the hold and is located near the Eastern Reach in Skyrim. It is because of this that western Falkreath has had more contact with the denizens of the Reach and other oddities than the rest of Falkreath Hold. Most of Western Falkreath is uncharted territory beyond the main road, which itself is located on the shores of Lake Ilinalta. Deep within the forest are creatures such as Hagravens and Spriggans. The region is home to several witches covens, some that have territory from places as far as the Ilessan Hills. The Glenmoril Witches, along with the Hagfeather Coven, live in Western Falkreath, more so on the cliffs of the Jerall Mountains. According to legend, there is an ancient temple dedicated to Nocturnal called the Twilight Sepulcher located deep within in the forest.
TESV Lake Ilinalta
Lake Ilinalta is the largest lake in Skyrim.
Central Falkreath is the epicenter of the region, regardless of the name. The capital of Falkreath Hold is located here; the city of Falkreath is home to one of the largest gravesites in Skyrim, due to the widespread acts of war throughout the region. Falkreath was once a part of the Colovian Estates, a separate government from the Alessian Empire, which dates back to the First Era. Lake Ilinalta is perhaps the biggest lake in Skyrim and takes a vast majority of Central Falkreath, and has a wide variety of fish and other aquatic creatures.