Aug 15, 2020 12:00 PM – 2:30 PM (CT)
- Flee the labyrinth of words and stone – South of Labyrinth Wayshrine
- In crumbled keep where shadow creeps – Northwest of’ Labyrinth Wayshrine
- Breath of fresh air for Marbruk’s mages – Mages Guild in Marbruk
- Find an eclectic outskirt by the sea – West of Woodhearth Wayshrine
- Where moor becomes moat – Southeast of Woodhearth Wayshrine
- Stay dry where the Wooded Eye wards – South of Serpents Grotto wayshrine
- No longer entrenched – West of Moonhenge Wayshrine
- Unheeded by Wood Orc lookouts – Southwest of Falinesti Wayshrine
- Unheeded by Wood Orc lookouts – Southwest of Falinesti WayshrineIn Gurzag’s Supplies – Inside Gurzag’s Mine (mini dungeon)
- Halls ruined further by blue-skin brutes – Inside Carac Dena (mini dungeon.
- Under root, but hidden high – In Dungeon: The Underroot
- Batted around in the purring lair – Inside Harridan’s Lair (mini dungeon) in Dungeon: Harridan’s Lair
- Mined up in a barrow – West of Moonhenge Wayshrine in Dungeon: Barrow Trench
- Outside the Harbinger’s chamber – South of Serpent’s Grotto Wayshrine in Dungeon: Rulanyil’s Fall
Aug 9, 2020 9:30 PM – 10:30 PM
Western Falkreath is the western region in the hold and is located near the Eastern Reach in Skyrim. It is because of this that western Falkreath has had more contact with the denizens of the Reach and other oddities than the rest of Falkreath Hold. Most of Western Falkreath is uncharted territory beyond the main road, which itself is located on the shores of Lake Ilinalta. Deep within the forest are creatures such as Hagravens and Spriggans. The region is home to several witches covens, some that have territory from places as far as the Ilessan Hills. The Glenmoril Witches, along with the Hagfeather Coven, live in Western Falkreath, more so on the cliffs of the Jerall Mountains. According to legend, there is an ancient temple dedicated to Nocturnal called the Twilight Sepulcher located deep within in the forest.
TESV Lake Ilinalta
Lake Ilinalta is the largest lake in Skyrim.
Central Falkreath is the epicenter of the region, regardless of the name. The capital of Falkreath Hold is located here; the city of Falkreath is home to one of the largest gravesites in Skyrim, due to the widespread acts of war throughout the region. Falkreath was once a part of the Colovian Estates, a separate government from the Alessian Empire, which dates back to the First Era. Lake Ilinalta is perhaps the biggest lake in Skyrim and takes a vast majority of Central Falkreath, and has a wide variety of fish and other aquatic creatures.
Aug 12, 2020 12:30 PM – 2:00 PM
Fish Boon Feast is a special Holiday Events Quest available during the new life festival in The Elder Scrolls Online. You have to fish at the specific “New Year Fishing Hole” that appears in the bottom-right section of the Shadowfen map. You will notice there are other players around there. Use worms as bait.
Fish Boon Feast
To unlock this quest. You will need to find Breda outside Windhelm and to complete the quest ” The New Life Festival” (Dec-Jan)
This quest is part of the nine different daily quests available during the New Life Festival Holiday Event. (Argonian)
The fishing zone works with crawlers and it is at the bottom right of the Shadowfen map. The turn in is to the left side of map on the town of Hissmir
“Breda, a New Life herald in Eastmarch, spoke of Hissmir’s New Life Festival in Shadowfen.
To assist the Fish Boon Feast, I should fish for Histmuck Blobfin, Shadowfen Creeping Leech, and Black Marsh Cucumber at a New Life Fishing Hole in Shadowfen. I could also trade fish with friends, or buy them from guild traders.
Xp, 332 gold
New Life Gift Box
Collect Histmuck Blobfin
Collect Shadowfen Creeping Leech
Collect Black Marsh Cucumber
Deliver all three fish to gentle heart at Hissmir
Return to Breda in Windhelm (Eastmarch)